This panel will explore the rapidly evolving immunotherapy space, focusing on the increasing value of combinations such as multiple immunotherapies as well as with chemotherapy and targeted agents. Our exploration of next generation approaches such as new checkpoint targets beyond PD1 and novel cell-based therapies like CAR T-cells will lead to a lively discussion and exchange of ideas.
- Axel Hoos, MD, PhD, VP, Oncology Research and Development, GlaxoSmithKline
- Jeff Bockman, PhD, VP, Defined Health
- Ira Mellman, PhD, VP, Research Oncology, Genentech
- Galit Rotman, PhD, Chief Scientist of Therapeutics, Compugen
- Michel Sadelain, MD, PhD, Director, Center for Cell Engineering, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Lauren V. Wood, MD, Senior Clinical Investigator, Vaccine Branch, National Cancer Institute
Cancer Progress has an outstanding reputation as the premier annual oncology conference that affords a unique dialogue among 200+ key opinion leaders in the cancer field. Join us as we bring together these top cancer researchers, clinical investigators and senior executives from the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, payer, regulatory and investment arenas. Pivotal topics, frank discussions, vigorous debate, lively audience participation and generous networking combine to make this a highly impactful conference.
The quality of the speaking faculty is a major contributor to the popularity and value of this conference. This year, executives attending the conference will also meet Peter Bach, Anna Barker, Walter Capone, David Curiel, Giulio Draetta, Joel Dudley, Jeffrey Engelman (invited), Jeanne Farrell, David Haslam, Philip Kantoff, Brian Leyland-Jones, Tak Mak, Minesh P. Mehta, H. Ian Robins, Neal Rosen and David Solit, among other prestigious scientists and clinicians.
Our Keynote Speakers
Colin Goddard, PhD, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Coferon Incorporated
A Dialogue: Valuing Value in Oncology
Professor David Haslam, CBE, FRCGO, FRCP, FFPH, Chairman, NICE
Peter Bach, MD, Attending Physician, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center