It’s time to put your money where your mouth is. Cell therapies are entering the clinic en masse. What’s more, an increasing number of programs are potentially headed towards market authorization and approval. With massive amounts of capital (investments, partnering dollars) allocated specifically towards the promise of cell therapy in already crowded competitive arenas, the coming months and years will be critical for both the clinical and commercial validation of these new technologies. The extent to which cell therapy as a class will have broad and deep utility will be determined by the ability of these early programs to provide meaningful returns for patients, providers, payers, partners, and investors. This panel will delve into the ‘nice problem to have’ for a field that’s growing up quick.
- Joel Sandler, PhD, Principal, Cancer Cell Therapy Practice Lead, Commercial BioConsulting, Lumanity
- Sunil Joshi, Head, MS MBA, Oncology Cell Therapy, Bayer Healthcare Pharmaceuticals
- Steven J Klein, PhD, MBA, CBO, Epitopea
- Michael DeRidder, PhD, VP, Medicine Commercialization Leader, Oncology Cell Therapy, GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Peter Sandor, MD, SVP, Primary Focus Lead Immuno-oncology, Astellas